Your personal belongings:
For beginners: Fukusa (Silk cloth), Sensu (Fan), Kaishi (Bosom-pocket paper), White socks
- You can find them online: https://www.teadogu.com
- If you have a hard time finding items, please ask me.
Fees: included Mizuya fee (utensils, Charcoal, Green Tea and sweet for each lesson)
- Each lesson is $25 for beginners and intermediate students.
- For licensed inheritance lesson: $30/lesson
Occasional tea gathering fees to be announced each time.
Membership fee: Urasenke Tankokai LA Association and Santa Barbara Botanic Garden Membership
- You MUST be a member of UTLAA (Urasenke Tankokai LA Association)
- General membership Fee: $35 annual
- Full time student membership Fee: $25 annual
- SBBG Membership Fee: $60 annual (This is optional but we encourage you to become a member.)
Permission and License from Urasenke School in Kyoto headquarters:
- Each student who is learning the Tea Ceremony procedure must have a permission license (like a diploma) from the Grand Master.
- After 1-3 months of training, we will discuss about it.